Over a century of experience and expertise in allergy immunotherapy
Stallergenes Greer offers a broad portfolio of allergy immunotherapy (AIT) products and services to help you every step of the way.
We provide skin testing extracts and skin testing device options and training for your staff*
We offer AIT formulation services through GREER® Pharmacy and quality allergenic extracts and supplies for in-office mixing*
If you would like additional information or have any other questions, please contact our scientific support team.
We support you throughout the process
Available to you in person, by phone, or online, when you need answers to questions about our AIT products and services.
Allergy Experts: The Stallergenes Greer Service Team
To speak to a Customer Care Specialist, call 800.378.3906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Allergenic extracts are manufactured by either Greer Laboratories, Inc or AllerMed.
Pollen allergy alert
See the current pollen level forecasts in your area
Brought to you by Pollen.com
Enter your zip to see current forecasts of tree, grass, and weed pollens now.
National Allergy Bureau
Visit the AAAAI’s pollen counter site. The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology provides pollen and mold levels for regions throughout the United States and more. Click below to view the information on the AAAAI website.
Allergenic extracts are indicated for skin test diagnosis and treatment (immunotherapy) of patients with seasonal and perennial allergies.
See the package inserts for the full Prescribing Information for the specific extracts.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Do not inject intravenously.
- Do not administer these products to patients with severe, unstable, or uncontrolled asthma.
- Allergenic extracts may cause severe life-threatening systemic reactions, including the rare occurrence of anaphylaxis or death. Systemic reactions include: generalized skin erythema, urticaria, pruritus, angioedema, rhinitis, wheezing, laryngeal edema, and hypotension. Other adverse reactions include: nausea, emesis, abdominal cramps, and diarrhea.
- Intended for use only by physicians who are experienced in the administration of allergenic extracts.
- Observe patients in the office for at least 30 minutes following treatment. Emergency measures and personnel trained in their use must be available immediately in the event of a life-threatening reaction.
- Patients with extreme sensitivity to these products, those on an accelerated immunotherapy build-up schedule, those switching to another allergenic lot, those receiving high doses of these products, or those also exposed to similar allergens may be at increased risk of a severe allergic reaction.
- Immunotherapy may not be suitable for patients with medical conditions that reduce their ability to survive a severe allergic reaction.
- These products may not be suitable for patients who may be unresponsive to epinephrine or inhaled bronchodilators, such as those taking beta-blockers.
Please click here for Package Inserts with full Prescribing Information, including Boxed Warnings.
To report suspected adverse reactions, contact Stallergenes Greer at 1-855-274-1322 or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch.